Saturday 10 November 2012

Hope through the horizon

The time is rapidly approaching when i have to see the doctors about my anti-depressants.
I have bean on 75mg for the past 4 months, which is nothing compared to wifey's 150mg's.
I have one more perscription left to order then i will need to discuss further treatment with the doctors.
I have a feeling they may try to slightly reduce them. Am i ready for this? No i dont think i am.
I have started to feel better since having a higher dose, but maybe it has been masking the feelings rather than help deal with them.

On a couple of occasions i have missed a dose. The darkness comes back rapidly. I become vacant, moody (though wifey would just say i'm just moody. But i'd say more noticably so), irritable, fidgety and anxious, and it really surprises me how fast it draws back in. It doesn't even take half a day.

I was seeing a thearpist and some of what i have leanrt has helped. It has certainly made me feel i can follow some steps.
I feel i have become happier, more helpful, more on the ball, more energetic.
I also feel that i'm acheiving more, which feels good.
It also feels great to be able to have more energy to spend and play with the girls.
I'm having trouble controlling some habbits like having my phone in my hand most of the time, and i need to try to organise myself better. At the same time taking controll of some habbits like hording. I am getting to grips with decluttering.

I'm starting to notice thing's more now to, like when wifey is showing signs of an attack so we can get help quicker.
I'm still having slight difficulty with memory but wifey would say that is down to too much ps3.
But it's one of my fondest habbits, hobbies.

So for now things seem to be looking up. wifey needs steriods asap and then a start date for new medication, but hopefully it will all happy.

Thanks for reading folks

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me

Stumbleme