Wednesday 26 September 2012

Apprentice tattooist

For a long time i have dreamt about being a tattoo artist. Never actually expected it to happen.
I have always loved body art and piercing and found it very fascinating.

I was fortunate enough to purchase a beginners tattoo kit recently. Well i say fortunate but not to sure the kit is really of much quality. See i have been watching the kits on ebay. Yes mainly the ones you import from China. And while some may say, serves you right for buying one of those kits. I really did spend long time looking at different kits.

I found a certain kit which was on a great deal. It had been reduced to £55. What a great price for a complete kit. Worth a lot more than what it is on offer for.

I started practising on grapefruit and oranges. So far so good. Just need to practise, practise. It wasn't long before wifey started asking me to start inking her. I refused and told her i do not want to give her a bad tattoo. However she kept asking until i gave in.
So this is where i started to get teething problems.

I am not a scratcher as i will not be tattooing from home. But since wifey offered to be a guinea pig and claims she does not care how the tattoos look as she will not see them often on her thigh. I thought ok.

I started

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Follow me

Stumbleme